Now IND vs PAK Live Score, World Cup 2023: India look for early wickets after opting to bowl first

INDIA vs. PAK Live Score, international Cup 2023: The much-anticipated India vs. Pakistan showdown, arguably the biggest game in international cricket on the grandest stage, has begun at Ahmedabad’s world’s largest stadium. India leads 7-0 and will try to keep their perfect record.

IND vs PAK Live Score, World Cup 2023: After deciding to bowl first, India seeks early wickets.
World Cup 2023, IND vs PAK Live Score: The clash of titans, the arch-rivals playing an ODI in India for the first time in a decade, an India-Pakistan encounter at Ahmedabad’s Narendra Modi Stadium in front of over 1.3 lakh people – it doesn’t get any bigger than this. The ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 is depending on one of cricket’s longest rivalries to reinvigorate the tournament’s anticipation and energy in the face of falling crowds and viewership. The tournament has gotten off to a shaky start, and if the match on Saturday, October 14 is anything like the first,Fans in the stadium and at home will receive their money’s worth, as we saw in the T20 World Cup in Australia last year. Both teams have begun well, with two wins in their first two games, and a third win in a row will be on both India and Pakistan’s minds. Follow all of the live updates as the ceremony begins at 12:30 PM IST, followed by the game at 2 PM.

India’s playing XIs are as follows: Rohit Sharma (C), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur (In for Ravichandran Ashwin), Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj (In for Ravichandran Ashwin), Kuldeep Yadav, Ja

Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Rizwan (w), Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf

  • OCTOBER 14, 2023 1:30 PM (IST
  • Pitch report – Black soil, a lot of runs
  • A 300-plus total is well on the cards as it is a black soil, which will be used for the clash and the team winning the toss might just opt to bat to put scoreboard pressure on the opposition.
  • of runsA 300-plus total is well on the cards as it is a black soil, which will be used for the clash and the team winning the toss might just opt to bat to put scoreboard pressure on the opposition.

The performers, Shankar Mahadevan and Sukhwinder Singh, are practising alongside the stage.
The outfield has been freed for the players to practice alongside the stage where Shankar Mahadevan and Sukhwinder Singh are performing, which was not the case in the IPL final. Arijit Singh took the stage after those two.

The ceremony is reserved for in-stadium supporters, thus the coin toss will be shown live on TV and digital platforms.
Yes, the ceremony, which will feature a slew of Indian musicians and singers, will be exclusive to in-stadium spectators; those watching the game from home will be unable to attend.

https://x.com/StarSportsIndia/status/1710512778128355776?s=20

The ceremony is reserved for in-stadium supporters, thus the coin toss will be shown live on TV and digital platforms.
Yes, the ceremony, which will feature a slew of Indian musicians and singers, will be exclusive to in-stadium spectators; those watching the game from home will be unable to attend.

Shubman Gill’s involvement is still up in the air.
Shubman Gill is 99 percent fit, according to skipper Rohit Sharma in a news conference on the eve of the match. Will the remaining 1% be overlooked or be detrimental to Gill’s participation? We won’t know until the coin toss.

Leave a comment