Israel vowed to punish a deadly missile attack

Conflict between Israel and Palestine: The military branch of Hamas said that “Operation Al-Aqsa Flood” had started and claimed to have launched over 5,000 missiles in the “first strike of 20 minutes.”

Israel vowed to punish a deadly missile attack that the militants claimed was merely their “first strike” when it declared war on Hamas on Saturday. The blockaded Gaza Strip has already been the target of airstrikes by the Israeli military.

The country is at war, according to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and Hamas will suffer a price unlike anything other. “Israeli citizens, we are at war. This is war, not an operation or an escalation. And we’ll triumph. Hamas will endure an unimaginable cost, he said in a video statement.

On this joyous holiday morning, deafening sirens blared throughout the nation as over 5,000 missiles tore through the sky into Israel. The nation’s defense forces have also claimed that terrorist-designated Hamas militants have infiltrated its ranks. According to Israeli footage, paragliders were employed in the attack, and automobiles driving by were fired upon.

Hamas committed a “grave mistake” by starting a confrontation with Israel, according to Defense Minister Yoav Gallant. Hamas committed a big error this morning by starting a conflict with the State of Israel. IDF (Israeli army) soldiers are engaged in combat with the opposition everywhere, according to a statement from Gallant.

The Israel Defense Forces announce that they are prepared for war. The Israeli military earlier said and threatened to defend the nation, “There has been widespread rocket fire into Israeli territory from Gaza and terrorists have infiltrated Israeli land through numerous infiltration points.

Hamas’s armed wing announced the start of “Operation Al-Aqsa Flood” and claimed to have launched more than 5,000 missiles in the “first strike of 20 minutes.” In a pre-recorded address, Hamas militant chief Mohamed Deif declared: “We have decided to put an end to all of this, with the help of God, so that the enemy understands that the time of recklessness without accountability is over.”

Multiple areas of impact have been reported in the southern and central regions of the country, setting off sirens in Israel’s capital city of Jerusalem and throughout the country. The government has urged residents to stay at home and close to emergency shelters.

According to emergency services, a senior Israeli woman was killed “due to a direct hit” in the missile attacks, and 15 other people were hurt.

Online images of people escaping their homes in Gaza’s border regions are unsettling. Hundreds of men and women were spotted escorting food and blankets away from the Israeli border.

Since Hamas seized control of Gaza in 2007, Israel and Palestinian terrorists have engaged in a number of battles. The incident comes as tensions have risen as a result of Israel closing its gates to employees from Gaza. The fighting has claimed the lives of 247 Palestinians, 32 Israelis, and two foreign nationals so far this year. They comprise both combatants and civilians.

The unrest started a day after Hamas declared that “people had to draw a line to end the occupation” and claimed that Israel was still committing crimes on Palestinian territory, particularly near the Jerusalem-based holy site of Al-Aqsa.

Leave a comment