“Day 11 Live Updates from the Asian Games 2023: India established a goal of winning 100 medals in the Asian Games in 2023, and it appears that goal is now feasible. Currently, they have 73 medals.
Asian Games 2023 Live Updates Day 11: Parveen Bows Out With Bronze in Boxing; India Achieves Historic First In Seven Decades
Live Updates & Medal Results at the Asian Games 2023 PTI by Tally
Asian Games Live Updates in 2023 Day 11 of the Asian Games 2023 finds India on a high note. India established a goal of winning 100 medals in the Asian Games in 2023, and it appears that goal is now feasible. They presently have 73 medals, which is a record for them at the Asian Games. India hasn’t been able to win more medals than 70 since the Asian Games began in 1951. Jyothi Surekha Vennam and Ojas Deotale, two archers, earned India’s 16th gold medal on Wednesday. Ram Baboo and Manu Rani (mixed team squash), Abhay Singh and Anahat Singh
Asian Games 2023 Live Updates: Full Schedule
The Asian Games 2023 are underway in Hangzhou, China, and the action is heating up! India has already won several medals, including gold in archery and bronze in the 35km race walk.
Here are some of the latest updates from the Asian Games 2023:
- Archery: India’s Jyothi Surekha Vennam and Ojaswini Saini won the gold medal in the women’s compound archery event, defeating Malaysia in the final.
- Race walk: India’s Ram Baboo and Manju Rani won the bronze medal in the 35km race walk event.
- Kabaddi: India defeated Thailand in the men’s kabaddi group stage match, advancing to the semifinals.
- Badminton: PV Sindhu, HS Prannoy, and Kidambi Srikanth all won their badminton matches in the group stage.
- Javelin throw: Neeraj Chopra will compete in the men’s javelin throw final today.
Full Schedule and Results
Here is a link to the full schedule and results of the Asian Games 2023: [link to Asian Games 2023 schedule and results]
Stay tuned for more updates from the Asian Games 2023!
Here are some additional details about some of the key events and athletes to watch out for in the coming days:
- Athletics: Neeraj Chopra is the defending champion in the men’s javelin throw, and he will be looking to retain his title. Other Indian athletes to watch out for in athletics include Seema Punia in the discus throw, Annu Rani in the javelin throw, and Dutee Chand in the 100m sprint.
- Badminton: PV Sindhu is the reigning world champion in women’s singles badminton, and she is one of the favorites to win gold at the Asian Games. Other Indian badminton players to watch out for include HS Prannoy, Kidambi Srikanth, and Lakshya Sen in men’s singles, and Saina Nehwal and Ashwini Ponnappa in women’s singles.
- Shooting: India has a strong history in shooting, and it is one of the most successful countries in the sport at the Asian Games. Some of the Indian shooters to watch out for include Manu Bhaker, Saurabh Chaudhary, and Anish Bhanwala in pistol shooting, and Apurvi Chandela, Deepak Kumar, and Elavenil Valarivan in rifle shooting.
- Weightlifting: Mirabai Chanu is the reigning world champion in women’s 49kg weightlifting, and she is one of the favorites to win gold at the Asian Games. Other Indian weightlifters to watch out for include Jeremy Lalrinnunga in men’s 67kg, Achinta Sheuli in men’s 73kg, and Saikhom Mirabai in women’s +87kg.
These are just a few of the many exciting events and athletes to watch out for at the Asian Games 2023. Stay tuned for more updates!